Home
.....and it's only Thursday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-degree-manslaughter-akai-gurley-n516796

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/austin-police-seek-answers-cop-s-killing-naked-teen-n516946

Does this mean that 5 or 6 innocent citizens will live to see another day?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-sheriff-s-department-employees-n516351
Your mother should have swallowed you.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/11/16
Pillhead isn't worth it......
Posted By: Jcubed Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/11/16
[Linked Image]
LEO.......by definition......includes prison guards.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/fbi-georgia-correctional-drug-trafficking/index.html
[Linked Image]
Only one more day of shifts to end this week.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-cop-killed-wife-son-torched-home-then-163723692.html
[Linked Image]
Week still ain't over.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/368651651.html

Q: How many cops does it take to incorrectly install a couple of batteries??
A: One. Same number that it takes to needlessly execute a citizen.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/investiga...udio-In-McDonald-Shooting-368565101.html

A little late for this week's report.......but thought I'd include it anyway for no extra charge. Why couldn't they just simply, and easily back out of there to de-escalate the situation? Why??

www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/aspergers-woman-killed/index.html

Stay tuned for further reports. laugh
Watch that attitude!

http://nypost.com/2016/02/12/love-a-happy-ending-cop-after-black-lives-matter-activists-suicide/
Posted By: Bobmar Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/12/16
This guy has never met me. I've never met him, but whatever he has for sale in the future...I'm not interested.
He's a pill head that blows black guys for drug money
Originally Posted by Bobmar
This guy has never met me. I've never met him, but whatever he has for sale in the future...I'm not interested.

Was thinking of selling subscriptions to my new LEO Weekly Activity Report. It will NEVER be short of current information! I can make millions!

You, sir, definitely read it. And you have just stated that you are VERY familiar with my threads, right? So you're interested. Wanna be customer #0001?
Y no soy hombre -
Soy nino pendejo!
I suggest using the ignore function.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY

Already got it goin' on. But thanks for the suggestion, Larry.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Why are you attacking me for simply posting news items?

You sound like one of the types of policeman that will make my weekly report one day. Are ya?
You guys gotta have the computer tell you who you want to ignore? And you are calling HIM a dumbass? I must be on a whole different plateau to see the irony in that.
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/12/16
Originally Posted by Hombre

You sound like one of the types of policeman that will make my weekly report one day. Are ya?

HoMoBre;

Asssholes like you can be Mr Tough guy behind your keyboard, you worthless POS...

you had to spout your BS face to face with someone, you'd have about as much backbone as a wet Saltine Cracker...

if you ever get your head out of your ass... do us a favor..

blow your brains out...

it'll end your parents embarrassment..
Originally Posted by cuznguido
You guys gotta have the computer tell you who you want to ignore? And you are calling HIM a dumbass? I must be on a whole different plateau to see the irony in that.

Ignoring him doesn't get his ass kicked off the campfire for the 25th time...
Originally Posted by Seafire

Asssholes like you can be Mr Tough guy behind your keyboard, you worthless POS...

you had to spout your BS face to face with someone, you'd have about as much backbone as a wet Saltine Cracker...

blow your brains out...

Whaaattttt????

All I did is post current news stories. That's all! They are real and did happen.

Why is that deserving of your ugly message?? Sounds like you're going thru some struggles in life right now.

You sound like one of the types of policemen that will make my weekly report one day. Are ya?
Another vodka and Vicodin fueled Friday.

Darnell does not disappoint.

blow your brains out...

Whaaattttt????

All I did is post current news stories. That's all! They are real and did happen.

Why is that deserving of your ugly message?? Sounds like you're going thru some struggles in life right now.

You sound like one of the types of policemen that will make my weekly report one day. Are ya?

Don't Play Mr Innocent there Chris...

its not like many of us don't know your M.O. already...

did you ever think, that maybe its the Cops you piss on...

that are busy preventing folks like us not wasting your leftist liberal, welfare, GL/BLM supporting ASS???

Guys like you complain about the Military for instance, while you spend your time abusing first amendment rights, which was given to and preserved for you, by the same military...

Been hating your type since the 60s and watching how your types pissed on the troops returning from SE Asia..

you need to move your fatass to somewhere like Iran or Saudi Arabia, so you don't have to worry so much about American LEO...

These guys put their Lives on the Line every day they go out and get into their patrol cars...how much of your life do you put on the line daily, driving around in your City Employee Job there in Flagstaff?....

you abuse freedoms and then piss on those that preserve and defend them for you and your types...

you want to complain about cops, why don't you join your local police reserve and then do something about your views as you patrol neighborhoods... which should be a pretty safe thing for someone like you in Flagstaff....

Phoenix would be a lot more appropriate...you'd last 2 weeks in Phoenix...

blow your brains out...

Whaaattttt????

Don't Play Mr Innocent there Chris...

its not like many of us don't know your M.O. already...

did you ever think, that maybe its the Cops you piss on...

that are busy preventing folks like us not wasting your leftist liberal, welfare, GL/BLM supporting ASS???

Guys like you complain about the Military for instance, while you spend your time abusing first amendment rights, which was given to and preserved for you, by the same military...

Been hating your type since the 60s and watching how your types pissed on the troops returning from SE Asia..

you need to move your fatass to somewhere like Iran or Saudi Arabia, so you don't have to worry so much about American LEO...

These guys put their Lives on the Line every day they go out and get into their patrol cars...how much of your life do you put on the line daily, driving around in your City Employee Job there in Flagstaff?....

you abuse freedoms and then piss on those that preserve and defend them for you and your types...

you want to complain about cops, why don't you join your local police reserve and then do something about your views as you patrol neighborhoods... which should be a pretty safe thing for someone like you in Flagstaff....

Phoenix would be a lot more appropriate...you'd last 2 weeks in Phoenix...

Who???

Whaaattttt????

Where???

City employee where???

Leftist liberal, welfare, GL/BLM supporting???

Where did I say something negative about the military??

I don't live in Arizona!!!

Just how much meth do you have to take to spew this? Maybe heroin too?

Get help soon, SeaFire. You definitely need it. Why don't you find a couple street patrolmen and just cock your index finger and thumb.......and walk toward them while pointing your barren hand at them? I'll be looking for some more headlines next week. smile

A little late for this week's report. No extra charge, tho.

http://policethugs.com/video-sc-cop-asks-man-for-license-shoots-him-as-he-goes-to-get-it/
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/13/16
sure ya don't Chris....yeah, like denying everything will make forum members think you haven't been here before and been banned how many times...

keep up you facade, seems like you are believing it...

no one else is however, just you...

when you get your head out of your ass to take more meth.... do us all a favor... GFY while that hole is briefly empty...

you really think your drivel isn't the same old crap, over and over...if not, you really are a dipschitt...
Originally Posted by NH K9
Pillhead isn't worth it......

His style is very similar to someone who was posting under a different handle a while back...same same...& yes, he/they are not worth a response...
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Y no soy hombre -
Soy nino pendejo!

Es pinche joto tambien, pero es siempres gusta jovens. Con muchos drogas y siempres borracho. Es muy malo en la cabeza.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Y no soy hombre -
Soy nino pendejo!

Es pinche hoto tambien, pero es siempres gusta jovens. Con muchos drogas y siempres borracho. Es muy malo en la cabeza.

this is starting to sound like standing in line at our local Walmart...
Hope dipschit makes the list....
Have another drink Chris.

[Linked Image]

Whaaattttt????

Who???

Whaaattttt????

Where???

City employee where???

Leftist liberal, welfare, GL/BLM supporting???

Where did I say something negative about the military??

I don't live in Arizona!!!

Just how much meth do you have to take to spew this? Maybe heroin too?

Get help soon, SeaFire. You definitely need it. Why don't you find a couple street patrolmen and just cock your index finger and thumb.......and walk toward them while pointing your barren hand at them? I'll be looking for some more headlines next week. smile

You are a lying sack of shat, Chris Darnell.

Self proclaimed dog murderer and felon.

If you aren't Chris Darnell, that works as the Asst. City Engineer at Flagstaff, then why does your photobucket account read like this:

/i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r489/Chris_Darnell1/IMG_0003_zps4xm3rlm3.jpg

All one has to do is go to photos posted in the classifieds by you and right click the photo, wait for the popup screen and select "properties".

How many times has Rick banned your sorry azz here?
I found Darnell's picture.

[Linked Image]

Back up for you, Chris. (When you come to from your drug induced cocktail...)

/i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r489/Chris_Darnell1/IMG_0003_zps4xm3rlm3.jpg

Just trying to liquidate my last 10 years of life selling things that I used to really enjoy........and can't anymore.

Why can't you use your guns and shooting/hunting stuff anymore, Chris? Because it's against the law for felons to own firearms?

Liar.

Originally Posted by huntsonora
Stripbuckhunter is back......

What?

Duh....

posts his location as the Desert SW and then claims not to live in Arizona....

these morons who have posted here under half a dozen different handles or more due to being ban.. really think they are some sort of internet James Bond.... like their personalities don't leave a signature that's pretty easy to figure out... especially after 10 times in a row...

only person he is masturbating is himself...

Then he wants to sell stuff in the Classifieds...

Homer Simpson has nothing on this moron... leftist POS..
From the Classifieds on a $4000 item...

Originally Posted By Daveh
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...rt#Post10950576

Makes me want to buy from you...

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

This is why this POS wants to hang out on the campfire...

pissing on LEOs and then bragging how he's sold $11k worth of stuff in the last 6 weeks?

EBAY ban your ass also there Darnell?

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

I'd trust this looney tune about as far as I could throw Texas...

We need to ban together and get Rick to Ban this POS again...
From the Classifieds Good Guy Thread:

Had a great transaction with Hombre(Chris Darnell) on a pair of Leica Binoculars. Smooth transaction and fast shipping.

Sure you don't live in Arizona you lying POS...

or work for the city of Flagstaff....

only thing worse than a liar is one that isn't very damned good at it...

makes one wonder if those items you're peddling aren't HOT...

Originally Posted by TAGLARRY

Done!
We ignore him and he won't get banned...

this POS needs to be tossed off the bus... and thrown under it..

I don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure Flagstaff let him go, I'm would imagine he was canned for being a pill drunk.

Damn good possibility.
We ignore him and he won't get banned...

Bingo, Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.
Rick's already banned him under numerous aliases.

Maybe he needs to fix this one too?
Yup.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure Flagstaff let him go, I'm would imagine he was canned for being a pill drunk.

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to protect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

Actually I sold that item to a gentlemen on another forum. And you're correct......he didn't send me a check. He deposited a cashier's check from his bank directly into my bank account before I shipped.

17 buyers have trusted me, many others wanted to buy but were too late, and many have posted their reference about me on this website. Given this, the feeling that I have.......is that you and just a few others here are alone in your thinking. Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.
Hell 17 sales in 6 weeks? Got an FFL? ATF might want to know. wink

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to prot

ect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

Little early to be popping pills and tipping back old Grand dad isn't it?

Or is tonight a Boones farm kind of night

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to protect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

blow it out your ass...

you claim not to be who you are...

what was your reason for that other than to try and hide your identity... and then your selling stuff on the campfire and bragging about how much and to how many...

I could care less.. but I have an issue when you going to take advantage of what this forum offers for your benefit and then use the same forum to promote a War on Law Enforcement Officers, like any lockstep goosestepping DemocRAT...

the same guys that put their lives on the line so that people like you can abuse your 'first amendment rights'....

you wanna sue me for slander and libel for that, knock yourself out you POS...

and you wanna sue me for making an assumption that I wonder how much of your stuff your peddling is HOT.. knock yourself out on that also... you won't be the first or last crook peddling HOT Stuff on line...

And Don't Try to act like you've got all of this integrity going on....guys with integrity don't have a need to lie about who they are to try and hide something...

so GFY.....I'm sure you'll enjoy it...or maybe you can get Dr Middleton, aka PaDDLER To do it for ya... I'm sure he'd be proud to abide....

Damn good possibility.

blow it out your ass...

what was your reason for that other than to try and hide your identity... and then your selling stuff on the campfire and bragging about how much and to how many...

I could care less.. but I have an issue when you going to take advantage of what this forum offers for your benefit and then use the same forum to promote a War on Law Enforcement Officers, like any lockstep goosestepping DemocRAT...

the same guys that put their lives on the line so that people like you can abuse your 'first amendment rights'....

and you wanna sue me for making an assumption that I wonder how much of your stuff your peddling is HOT.. knock yourself out on that also... you won't be the first or last crook peddling HOT Stuff on line...

And Don't Try to act like you've got all of this integrity going on....guys with integrity don't have a need to lie about who they are to try and hide something...

so GFY.....I'm sure you'll enjoy it...or maybe you can get Dr Middleton, aka PaDDLER To do it for ya... I'm sure he'd be proud to abide....

Was responding to 12344Mag, Einstein.
Don't know the back story on all of y'all, but to an outsider it appears the resident bootlickers can't argue on substance so they resort to character attacks.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Don't know the back story on all of y'all, but to an outsider it appears the resident bootlickers can't argue on substance so they resort to character attacks.

You're a very perceptive man, Urbaneruralite. On the other hand...it sure doesn't take a person long to see this pathetic tactic.

That's the way many of the regular lifers here operate. They don't have the intelligence to win a debate with facts. And in the end.......many will gang up and go Mr. Rick Bin and try to get you banned when you beat them with logic, intelligence, and facts. That is being done right here right now by Seafire. Notice him trying to gain support?

Welcome to this 'Campfire' forum. The 'Free Classifieds' forum has some REALLY good folks, if your interested in buying/selling.
Seafire ain't trying to gain any support...

he's pointing out your hypocrisy and you're trying to weasel out of being accountable for your BS...

otherwise why would you have any motivation to lie about who you were?

you've been an [bleep] before and will continue to be one..

and I am sure if Urbaneruralite knew you like many others know you, he wouldn't be overly impressed with you either...

and its evident you're playing the victim here and act like you're being mistreated...

you've got the power to ignore me if you want to...

I've got the power to ignore you.... I chose not to...

I chose to hold you accountable for supporting the war against Police Officers, that is so fashionable with the DemocRAT faithful...just like a good little minion...

Damn good possibility.

blow it out your ass...

Whatever Tommy Chong...
Hombre [bleep] you, you [bleep] cock sucker. may you get raped by a thousand horses, you [bleep] [bleep]
attacking character, because of ones occupation is low. god bless the true people of the thin blue line.

In that case "Blow it out your ass" as well.

Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.

You ain't no stranger here dicklips, many here know you very well. Losers such as yourself can't help but reveal who and what you are.

Just an FYI, I don't hate you or anyone else, I only feel disgust for you, your a pathetic human being.

Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.

You ain't no stranger here dicklips, many here know you very well. Losers such as yourself can't help but reveal who and what you are.

Just an FYI, I don't hate you or anyone else, I only feel disgust for you, your a pathetic human being.

You didn't answer my question, Chicken Schhiitt.
Originally Posted by rockchucker
god bless the true people of the thin blue line.

Even the ones who beat, murder, and rape innocent civilians because they think they have the power to do so and can get away with it??

Mr. Darnell has no character to attack.

Before you call someone a bootlicker maybe you should find out the "back story"I'll help you a little.

MR. Hombre is also StripBuckHunter and has been banned from here more than once and he will get banned under the Hombre name as well, only a matter of time.

You can look up some of his posts under his StripBuckHunter handle or you can remain uninformed and just carry on as an "outsider" either way no skin off my ass.

You only have to use one h, one I, and one t to beat the sensor feature dumb schit.
god bless the true people of the thin blue line.

Even the ones who beat, murder, and rape innocent civilians because they think they have the power to do so and can get away with it??

you want examples, well there ya go right there....

acting like that character is the majority of LEOs...not a minority.....

some cop recently pull you over and didn't kiss your ass to your expectations? I'd bet that is probably your motivation more than anything else....

bet you didn't shed a tear much less pay attention to the two officers that were shot in Abingdon MD this past week.. one a 30 year veteran, and another a 16 yr veteran of the department and also military veterans who have served our country....

or shed a tear for the young one shot in Fargo ND this past week either....

no, you're whining about some hood rat with a record, kept pushing it long enough to finally get his ticket punched.. and being a good goosestepping liberal Leftist DemocRAT, you're falling all over yourself screaming about BAD COPS.. and they need to be held accountable...

Guys like you never looked at the Rap Sheet of an 18 year old Michael Brown did ya? Or Freddie Gray in Baltimore...

yeah, like they were just some innocent victim....

not only are you a POS, you're a clueless POS...

I hope some day, you're in a dangerous situation and a Cop responds who knows you for who you are...and decides not to get involved... I'm sure you'll sing a different tune then....if you survive....just tell your assailant you're a democRAT.. he'll go easy on ya...

Mr. Darnell has no character to attack.

or you can remain uninformed and just carry on as an "outsider" either way no skin off my ass.

$11k in trusted sales and a number of references posted says I do. Even had a return customer buy some more stuff last night. I trust him completely and he trusts me. I'm shipping his item before I receive his check.......as I have many others.

If it's no skin.....why did you post that message to the man?

You know, Mr. Green and Cfar.........envy is one of the 7 deadly sins. laugh laugh laugh

You only have to use one h, one I, and one t to beat the sensor feature dumb schit.

But I wanted to emphasize just exactly what you are. And you still haven't used the direct language I requested.....if you really mean it.
Envy? is that you trying to be a comedian again...

Don't quit your day job....

and if someone wants to buy something from you and trusts you, that's his business and I won't question that.. its his money....

personally me, I wouldn't send you 2 cents...

if you were selling a winning million dollar lottery ticket for $2, I wouldn't buy it off you....

not out of lack of trust, it would be out of your lack of character.... I don't do business with Assswholes...

walked away from more than one or two business deals in my professional life, strictly for having no desire to do business with someone who turned out to be an [bleep]...

figured I was doing myself a favor, by letting them be my competitor's problem instead of mine....

believe me, you don't own a darn thing I'd want from you, strictly because it had belonged to you...I don't care if it was for free...
Envy? is that you trying to be a comedian again...

Don't quit your day job....

and if someone wants to buy something from you and trusts you, that's his business and I won't question that.. its his money....

personally me, I wouldn't send you 2 cents...

if you were selling a winning million dollar lottery ticket for $2, I wouldn't buy it off you....

not out of lack of trust, it would be out of your lack of character.... I don't do business with Assswholes...

walked away from more than one or two business deals in my professional life, strictly for having no desire to do business with someone who turned out to be an [bleep]...

figured I was doing myself a favor, by letting them be my competitor's problem instead of mine....

believe me, you don't own a darn thing I'd want from you, strictly because it had belonged to you...I don't care if it was for free...

I'm deeply hurt and surely will financially collapse.
Didn't Linda Ronstadt address that in a song?

you must have been on her mind....

I am sure she was thinking of your situation on the campfire when this song motivated her to sing for you...

Don't have the plugin needed to display that content.

And.......you still haven't answered any of my numerous questions......Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar.
And then she sent me this one, chewing me out for being so rough of a fellow Liberal like herself...

Feel Better Now Little Tearful Chris?
[bleep] him

god bless the falling who stand up for those that served their community

And.......you still haven't answered any of my numerous questions......Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar.

you made 11 grand in the last 6 weeks, but don't have a plug in for your computer?

give me 5 minutes so I can go back outside and laugh my ass off some more....

Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar

Did your 5 year old give you that response??? it had to be.. even I thought YOU would come up with something better than that...

sorry, one can't answer your numerous questions... kinda like a forest for the trees scenario... can't tell the lies, from the untruths....

but one can easily follow the general jist of them....

face it, you're a lying POS and no one really needs any real proof of that.... you've taken care of any doubt, personally...
And then she sent me this one, chewing me out for being so rough of a fellow Liberal like herself...

What part of 'no plugin' don't you understand??
[bleep] him

oh I am sure his entire motivation is that he is butthurt over getting a parking ticket, and the cop didn't believe his sob story, nor did the judge... so he's all pissed off about LEO coast to coast and is delighting when one gets killed in the line of duty....

Ignoring him doesn't get him banned....

and he's fighting against that playing the victim because that would cut him short from making 11 grand selling stuff on the Classifieds over the next few weeks...

he's feeling a threat to his wallet is all.. bottomline...

Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar

you've taken care of any doubt, personally...

Dang......I was striving sooooo hard for your respect.
[bleep] him

There are quite a few other forums, Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar.

Plus.....I'm about outta stuff. grin

sorry, I'm outside laughing my ass off over you not having a plug in after making 11K from 17 campfire members in the last 6 weeks...

musta needed the money for something else... buying drugs, cutting the fence his share...things like that...

I'll be back in, in a few moments after I quit laughing at you, take a dump and wipe my buns....

give me your address, and I'll mail you the paperwork....

or I can get off of one of your 17 "happy customers"....

actually know one or two of them... just who is your problem to figure out....
[bleep] him

There are quite a few other forums, Cfar-the-Slandering-Lar.

Plus.....I'm about outta stuff. grin

oh, I am sure your fence can set you up again if the need arises...Drugs and booze don't last forever...

If you woke up tomorrow and found out you were Jesus, you wouldn't have my respect....

butt thanks for the thought HoMoBre.....

sorry, I'm outside laughing my ass off over you not having a plug in after making 11K from 17 campfire members in the last 6 weeks...

musta needed the money for something else... buying drugs, cutting the fence his share...things like that...

I'll be back in, in a few moments after I quit laughing at you, take a dump and wipe my buns....

give me your address, and I'll mail you the paperwork....

or I can get off of one of your 17 "happy customers"....

actually know one or two of them... just who is your problem to figure out....

No you don't.

And just why can't you laugh inside?

And you still haven't answered my questions.

If you woke up tomorrow and found out you were Jesus, you wouldn't have my respect....

The rest of my life will be a trainwreck without your support of me. shocked

how is that suppose to be any different from this point on, versus the trainwreck your life has been up to this point????

you must be missing something.....

how is that suppose to be any different from this point on, versus the trainwreck your life has been up to this point????

you must be missing something.....

Still haven't answered my questions, Wuss.

And you still haven't answered my questions.

so you want someone to debate your lies with you???

are you really that lonely on a Saturday night?

a little more Vicadan and a Shot of vodka ought to make you feel a lot better and more centered...

do you really think you are going to change my mind or anyone else s on what a liar, POS and Butthead you are???

you really are a capital L O S E R loser...
you really think you are worth my time to answer your questions about your lies and hatred of cops?

I don't... that's for damn sure...

actually I'm not motivated to give you the friggin time of day....

you're an Assswhole and that's that....

Good night Peaches....

take your fingers off of your keyboard and do yourself and the world a favor... GFY.. twice...
darnell when you go into shock from the pills and booze and whatever else I hope the police and emergency services respond as you claim they do....slooooooowly. karma is a biich you know. laugh

By the way do not ignore when they kick our door in. wink

Pinche hoto.
a [bleep] [bleep] is the [bleep] of [bleep] [bleep] ups

At least you know the road ahead, you should get help with your addiction to being an asswhole.
sheep dog

Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.
im sure he loves this...

rest in peace my brother
sucka dick u cock sucker

Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/14/16
On 2/10/16 my Department lost two deputies, HCSO Harford County MD. First time since 1899. They were killed in a shootout with a wanted bad guy. We are saddened beyond belief and hurting to the point of being numb. I was friends with both of the slain Deputies. I worked closely with Pat on our SRT(SWAT) team for 5 years. Mark, was on my squad for 3 years on Midnight shift patrol. Our county citizens have been very supportive and feel our loss. After reading this thread I know that there are a few people who do not like me, us, just for what I do and how it is done. Haters abound and more eack day. However, please remeber this: No matter how much haters dislike us, at some point, they will get into something,way over thier head. They will call us will call us , and expect us to fix the mess they got themselves into. Then, they will complain about what we did or did not do for them, and continue to hate us even more. We could save their life and they would complain about how we did it. Thanks to all of those people who support us! The rest are just haters! Now, the haters will be able to focus on me. The LEO.
My condolences on the loss of your brothers cs2blue, Please be safe.

Prayers for the families involved.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/14/16
Thank you! we have one funeral on Wednesday and the second one Saturday. There will be a large turn out to include 400 motor officers and a international LE contingent. All citizens are invited, haters also, if........ they can summon the courage! Blue
Blue, sorry for the loss to the department and to the families and friends.

Hombre doesn't care much for LEO since he was arrested for DUI, and given his drug and alcohol addiction, he will only further deteriorate things wherever he posts.
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/14/16
Several of the most impressive people I've ever personally known, we're State Troopers... to include my father in law..

Also spent time as a paramedic.....

Most anyone that has hate for LE have had run ins with them...and whose fault is that? there own.. not the cops...

But what pisses me off the most, is the Justice Dept under the Obama Administration has made it politically stylish to hate Law Enforcement, making excuses for minorities thumbing their nose at the Law and those that are paid to enforce it..

and then you have leftist goosestepping liberals that follow whatever they are being told, so now LE is the Bad Guys in this country according to them...

This instance in Abingdon MD is just another example... two decent human beings losing their lives, serving their community, for 16 and 30 years....they leave behind families, just like the ghetto mothers always crying " my son was a good boy and was getting his life back together....blah blah blah"...

cs2Blue....no words can reflect what some of us feel for the loss of your comrades and the loss to your community..

my prayers are with all of you....there in Maryland...

and guys like this Chris Darnell, piss me off as they abuse their 'first amendment rights' and don't know when to STFU...reporting the deaths of LEOs with glee...

Just wish I could get across to ALL Public Servants, clowns like him are in the minority, with their hate of your service to your communities.....they just have big mouths..
and then get all butthurt when called on it, just like this idiot...

20 years ago, I called the cops on a transient who was squating in the house next door to me ( semi rural area), that was empty... it was assigned to two State Troopers due to lack of local law enforcement.. the property was lit up due to lighting from mine...

out the window I saw the transient, trying to sneak around the house's outside with a shotgun to try and get the drop on the Troopers... I grabbed my shotgun and went out on the deck, which looked down on where the transient was...

I ratcheted the shotgun, and yelled for him to drop it...

when he saw me, he threw done the shotgun and was yelling Don't Shoot...the neighboring property ended with a straight 100 ft cliff, that was full of black berry bushes...

the transient ran off not looking and fell down it.. the black berry bushes probably saving his life...

the Troopers saw me with the shotgun and yelled for me to drop it as they drew on me... which I complied...

I pointed out the shotgun the transient had dropped.. and they realized what had happened... they realized I hope probably saved their lives...

My only shock was them telling me that rarely will a citizen stand up to defend a Police Officer from a threat to their lives... I guess being raised in a Military family, I wasn't taught to not get involved...

it saddens me deeply when any officer loses his life in the line of duty, for any reason...

Peace be with you cs2Blue and the officers in your department... the lose suffered by your department is a loss to each of us who care in this nation...

and those that don't care, such as HoMoBre, be damned...

pissing on LEOs and then bragging how he's sold $11k worth of stuff in the last 6 weeks?

So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

26 U.S. Code § 6651 - Failure to pay tax

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

Address: 1515 E Cedar Ave D-1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone:(928) 214-3303

CHEERS!

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

CHEERS!

Gotcha. You just publicly stated that I'm a tax cheat and that I'm selling stolen goods on the internet. Did you really, actually just post this???

My attorney will be in touch with you. And I just copied your post here so that you cannot edit it.

Hombre doesn't care much for LEO since he was arrested for DUI, and given his drug and alcohol addiction

I'll see you in civil court. Absolute proof of your slander and defamation is right here. Unbelievable that you would post that on a public forum.

Copied and printed it.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/14/16

Hombre doesn't care much for LEO since he was arrested for DUI, and given his drug and alcohol addiction

I'll see you in civil court. Absolute proof of your slander and defamation is right here.

Laffin'.......give ol' Larry Root a call. This should work out well for you!
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/15/16

I'll see you in civil court. Absolute proof of your slander and defamation is right here. Unbelievable that you would post that on a public forum.

Copied and printed it.

Jesus, what an attention whore....

So if something is true and everyone knows it, you call that Slander?

well you can get your internet lawyer.. to line up everyone else's internet lawyer and then further make an ASS out of yourself...

anyone that has nothing to hide, would have just ignored all of this and keep on his way....

but evidently your little classifieds scam, is getting too much attention... which is just people quoting what you were bragging about....

so are you going to look in the mirror and sue yourself for slander also?

I am sure here is some info you could use and it is all from each of our heart felt concerns for you to get better:

Flagstaff AA Meetings

Click here to print a PDF version of the meeting list »
MONDAY
6:45 am Early Birds Nativity Rectory (O)
9:30 am Acceptance Group Federated Church (C, BB)
10:00 am Morning After Nativity Rectory (O)
10:00 am The Other Side Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
12:00 pm Non-ers Nativity Rectory (O, S/T)
12:00 pm High Nooners Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
12:00 pm Hope Lives Group 2308 N. 4th St. (O)
5:30 pm Happy Hour Phoenix Building (O)
5:30 pm Emotional Sobriety First Congregational Church (O)
6:00 pm Beginners/Sunset Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
6:00 pm BYOBB Freedom House (C, W, BB)
7:00 pm Flagstaff GLBT Phoenix Building (O)
8:00 pm Monday Night Blues Flagstaff Alano Club (O, SP)
TUESDAY
12:00 pm Non-ers Nativity Rectory (O)
5:30 pm Westside Beginners Federated Church (O)
6:00 pm Beginners/Sunset Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
6:00 pm Campus Sobriety NAU Newman Center (O)
7:00 pm Grupo Serenidad Nativity Rectory (O, S)
7:00 pm Sunnyside Inter-Tribal Thorpe Park Adult Center (C)
8:00 pm Back to Basics Flagstaff Alano Club (O, BB)

7:00 pmNative American GroupPhoenix Building (O)8:00 pmYoung People’s GroupFederated Church (O)
WEDNESDAY
12:00 pm Non-ers Nativity Rectory (O, BB)
6:00 pm Sunset Group Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
6:00 pm Women’s Solutions Federated Church (O)
7:30 pm Do The Steps or Die Foundation House (O)
8:00 pm Midweek Meeting Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
THURSDAY
6:45 am Early Birds Nativity Rectory (O, S/T)
5:30 pm Happy Hour Phoenix Building (O, BB)
6:00 pm Sunset Group Flagstaff Alano Club (SP)
7:00 pm Free Thinkers, Agnostic Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
8:00 pm Just for Today Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
FRIDAY
6:45 am Early Birds Nativity Rectory (O, BB)
5:30 pm Happy Hour Phoenix Building (O, SP)
6:00 pm Beginners/Sunset Group Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
6:00 pm Women’s BB Study Federated Church (W, O)
7:30 pm Winners’ Podium Flagstaff Alano Club (O, SP)
SATURDAY
9:00 am Agape Beginners Friends Church (O)
9:00 am Agape Group Friends Church (O)
10:00 am Steps to Serenity Flagstaff Alano Club (C, W, S/T)
12:00 pm Noonatics (Happy Hr) Phoenix Building (O)
6:00 pm Sunset Group Flagstaff Alano Club (O, BB)
7:00 pm Young People’s Group Federated Church (O, S/T)
7:30 pm Speaker Meeting Foundation House (O, SP)
8:00 pm Saturday Night Live Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
SUNDAY
9:00 am Sunday Maintainers Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
9:00 am Happy Hour – Men’s Phoenix Building (O, M)
10:30 am Flag Action Group Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
12:00 pm Noonatics (Happy Hr) Phoenix Building (O)
3:00 pm After Hour Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
4:30 pm Native American Group Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
6:00 pm Agape Step Study Friends Church (O, S/T)
6:00 pm Sunset Group Flagstaff Flagstaff Alano Club (O, BB)
6:30 pm Caduceus Call 928-214-7191 (C)
7:00 pm Young People’s Group Federated Church (O)
8:00 pm Mixed Nuts Flagstaff Alano Club (O)
MEETING CODES

C = Closed Meeting, alcoholics only

O = Open Meeting, all are welcome

S = Spanish Speaking Meeting

SP = Speaker Meeting

BB = Big Book Study Meeting

S/T = Step/Tradition Study Meeting

W = Women Only Meeting

M = Men Only Meeting

Best of luck Chris...

we ALL hope you get better soon... but remember, the longest journey starts with the first step...

I am sure the Campfire has Friends of Bill W. to assist a brother in need...

Copied and printed it.

I'm so scared.

It's a bit hard to defame you more than you have defamed yourself.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...hooting_Domestic_Biting_Dogs#Post8835283

Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter

The very next day, we again hunted the public to try to find a buck. That very dog...........was standing out in a hay field about a mile or so up the county road from the ranch house. My buddy said to stop. He quietly got out, rested his .280 across the hood............and blew that dogs guts out with one single round.

The biter's family wondered but prolly never learned the real truth. That family pet never resurfaced until they bailed his bones up in the bailer the next year.

Boy, I sure hate dogs.

One time in Colorado during college in the early 1980's, I went up in the mtns with my .22 auto to hike and whack a few squirrels and blue grouse. Did so, and was returning to the trailhead parking lot when I walked past a pickup with a staring dog in the back. That dog jumped out, ran at me, and took a bite outta my leg as I was readying my rifle. That fawker never made it back to the truck alive. I shot the sheet out of it, and even flung its bloody carcass up onto the pickup hood for the owner to not miss when he came back from his hike.

I'll kill every domestic biting dog that I can.....for the rest of my days. Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

The only good dog is a dead dog.

Here you proclaim drug addiction, yourself.

You're a funny guy, Ken. Actually..........you're a very dryyyyyy funny older New Mexican that most don't get.........cuz of yer satire. Glad yer doing well, partner.

I'm actually working hard to get off the pills. It may not work, tho.

I'm also working on...........my next forum bashing, people-hating, button-pushing, flame-throwing, name-calling, feeling-hurting, job-bashing, lunatic-identifying............thread. All free of charge.....right here.

Oh wait.......I'm allllll out of topics. grin

Why don't you copy and print this stuff out for your lawyer too? laugh
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/15/16
JFC! What a train wreck this thread is!
Good grief,not this schit again.

He's going to call the FBI and IRS on you fellas also. wink

Don't say I didn't warn you! smile

Does this mean that 5 or 6 innocent citizens will live to see another day?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-sheriff-s-department-employees-n516351
You are one sick SOB. GFY.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Well in the scope of all the Election BS, Hillary's Crap on her Emails, I am sure the FBI would probably enjoy the diversion and have a good time laughing their ass off, that some Drug Addicted Alcoholic Loser in Flagstaff AZ is all butthurt over people not being nice to him and calling him on his BS via the internet...

and finger pointing via the IRS.. he'll probably be raising attention to himself more than anything else, which I am sure he wants to avoid, unless he is really that stupid...

which might be a possibility...

Well in the scope of all the Election BS, Hillary's Crap on her Emails, I am sure the FBI would probably enjoy the diversion and have a good time laughing their ass off, that some Drug Addicted Alcoholic Loser in Flagstaff AZ is all butthurt over people not being nice to him and calling him on his BS via the internet...

and finger pointing via the IRS.. he'll probably be raising attention to himself more than anything else, which I am sure he wants to avoid, unless he is really that stupid...

which might be a possibility...
grin

Might as well call INS and the Border Patrol while he's at it.....they're not doing any thing.....

You all mark my words.....Dateline is gonna be doing a story on this Psychotic SOB one of these days......
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Internal Revenue Service  

CHEERS!

Gotcha. You just publicly stated that I'm a tax cheat and that I'm selling stolen goods on the internet. Did you really, actually just post this???

My attorney will be in touch with you. And I just copied your post here so that you cannot edit it.

Ohh the Drama!....
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Might as well call INS and the Border Patrol while he's at it.....they're not doing any thing.....

You all mark my words.....Dateline is gonna be doing a story on this Psychotic SOB one of these days......

yeah, he has emotional issues to deal with, long before he is busy trying to anesthetize it with the pills and the booze... and Lord knows what else he's putting into his circulatory system and brain...

makes ya wonder how he holds down a job...

but it is evident why he makes a good democRAT...

addendum:

do ya think accusing him of being a democRAT is slanderous?? I better let my lawyer Brother in Law know he'll be getting a call from Flagstaff AZ
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/17/16
Gee its been kinda quiet from Chris Darnell, who claims he isn't Hombre and claims he doesn't live in Arizona, while he calls the rest of us all liars...

Guess he's been busy lining up his internet lawyer and probably drawing up internet law suits against each one of us... for slander, for accusing him of being and doing stuff that is true....

or maybe him and Paddler have lined up and they are planning their next 2 prong attack against the other campfire members...to get us all sued in some big defamation of character law suit....

or maybe getting advise from their regional DNCC office in how to take conservatives from on the internet and suing them...

inquiring minds are wondering, what's gonna happen next...

whatever it is, it should be entertaining...

or do you think he went to an AA Meeting as suggested???

Nawwwwwww.... he's not that smart.. he doesn't have a problem, the rest of us and the rest of the world does...

yeah, thats it...
inquiring minds are wondering, what's gonna happen next...

whatever it is, it should be entertaining...

He'll do what he usually does.

Wait a few days, then get new identity and start posting the same crap that gives him away after two posts.

He's not entertaining. He's pathetic.
Posted By: Seafire Re: LEO Weekly Activity Report - 02/17/16
He's only pathetic if you take him seriously....

same with Paddler...

actually the pair are our resident Candyass/DumBasses....
© 24hourcampfire