Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

Dang......I was striving sooooo hard for your respect.

If you woke up tomorrow and found out you were Jesus, you wouldn't have my respect....

butt thanks for the thought HoMoBre.....

The rest of my life will be a trainwreck without your support of me. shocked

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hombre

If you woke up tomorrow and found out you were Jesus, you wouldn't have my respect....

how is that suppose to be any different from this point on, versus the trainwreck your life has been up to this point????

you must be missing something.....

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

how is that suppose to be any different from this point on, versus the trainwreck your life has been up to this point????

you must be missing something.....

Still haven't answered my questions, Wuss.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And you still haven't answered my questions.

so you want someone to debate your lies with you???

are you really that lonely on a Saturday night?

a little more Vicadan and a Shot of vodka ought to make you feel a lot better and more centered...

do you really think you are going to change my mind or anyone else s on what a liar, POS and Butthead you are???

you really are a capital L O S E R loser...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you really think you are worth my time to answer your questions about your lies and hatred of cops?

I don't... that's for damn sure...

actually I'm not motivated to give you the friggin time of day....

you're an Assswhole and that's that....

Good night Peaches....

take your fingers off of your keyboard and do yourself and the world a favor... GFY.. twice...

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
darnell when you go into shock from the pills and booze and whatever else I hope the police and emergency services respond as you claim they do....slooooooowly. karma is a biich you know. laugh

By the way do not ignore when they kick our door in. wink

Pinche hoto.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
a [bleep] [bleep] is the [bleep] of [bleep] [bleep] ups

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

At least you know the road ahead, you should get help with your addiction to being an asswhole.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
sheep dog

FJB
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.

Last edited by Hombre; 02/13/16.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
im sure he loves this...

rest in peace my brother

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
sucka dick u cock sucker

Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.

FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
On 2/10/16 my Department lost two deputies, HCSO Harford County MD. First time since 1899. They were killed in a shootout with a wanted bad guy. We are saddened beyond belief and hurting to the point of being numb. I was friends with both of the slain Deputies. I worked closely with Pat on our SRT(SWAT) team for 5 years. Mark, was on my squad for 3 years on Midnight shift patrol. Our county citizens have been very supportive and feel our loss. After reading this thread I know that there are a few people who do not like me, us, just for what I do and how it is done. Haters abound and more eack day. However, please remeber this: No matter how much haters dislike us, at some point, they will get into something,way over thier head. They will call us will call us , and expect us to fix the mess they got themselves into. Then, they will complain about what we did or did not do for them, and continue to hate us even more. We could save their life and they would complain about how we did it. Thanks to all of those people who support us! The rest are just haters! Now, the haters will be able to focus on me. The LEO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My condolences on the loss of your brothers cs2blue, Please be safe.

Prayers for the families involved.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thank you! we have one funeral on Wednesday and the second one Saturday. There will be a large turn out to include 400 motor officers and a international LE contingent. All citizens are invited, haters also, if........ they can summon the courage! Blue

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Blue, sorry for the loss to the department and to the families and friends.

Hombre doesn't care much for LEO since he was arrested for DUI, and given his drug and alcohol addiction, he will only further deteriorate things wherever he posts.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Several of the most impressive people I've ever personally known, we're State Troopers... to include my father in law..

Also spent time as a paramedic.....

Most anyone that has hate for LE have had run ins with them...and whose fault is that? there own.. not the cops...

But what pisses me off the most, is the Justice Dept under the Obama Administration has made it politically stylish to hate Law Enforcement, making excuses for minorities thumbing their nose at the Law and those that are paid to enforce it..

and then you have leftist goosestepping liberals that follow whatever they are being told, so now LE is the Bad Guys in this country according to them...

This instance in Abingdon MD is just another example... two decent human beings losing their lives, serving their community, for 16 and 30 years....they leave behind families, just like the ghetto mothers always crying " my son was a good boy and was getting his life back together....blah blah blah"...

cs2Blue....no words can reflect what some of us feel for the loss of your comrades and the loss to your community..

my prayers are with all of you....there in Maryland...

and guys like this Chris Darnell, piss me off as they abuse their 'first amendment rights' and don't know when to STFU...reporting the deaths of LEOs with glee...

Just wish I could get across to ALL Public Servants, clowns like him are in the minority, with their hate of your service to your communities.....they just have big mouths..
and then get all butthurt when called on it, just like this idiot...

20 years ago, I called the cops on a transient who was squating in the house next door to me ( semi rural area), that was empty... it was assigned to two State Troopers due to lack of local law enforcement.. the property was lit up due to lighting from mine...

out the window I saw the transient, trying to sneak around the house's outside with a shotgun to try and get the drop on the Troopers... I grabbed my shotgun and went out on the deck, which looked down on where the transient was...

I ratcheted the shotgun, and yelled for him to drop it...

when he saw me, he threw done the shotgun and was yelling Don't Shoot...the neighboring property ended with a straight 100 ft cliff, that was full of black berry bushes...

the transient ran off not looking and fell down it.. the black berry bushes probably saving his life...

the Troopers saw me with the shotgun and yelled for me to drop it as they drew on me... which I complied...

I pointed out the shotgun the transient had dropped.. and they realized what had happened... they realized I hope probably saved their lives...

My only shock was them telling me that rarely will a citizen stand up to defend a Police Officer from a threat to their lives... I guess being raised in a Military family, I wasn't taught to not get involved...

it saddens me deeply when any officer loses his life in the line of duty, for any reason...

Peace be with you cs2Blue and the officers in your department... the lose suffered by your department is a loss to each of us who care in this nation...

and those that don't care, such as HoMoBre, be damned...

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
From the Classifieds on a $4000 item...

Originally Posted By Daveh
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...rt#Post10950576

Makes me want to buy from you...

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

This is why this POS wants to hang out on the campfire...

pissing on LEOs and then bragging how he's sold $11k worth of stuff in the last 6 weeks?

EBAY ban your ass also there Darnell?

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

I'd trust this looney tune about as far as I could throw Texas...

We need to ban together and get Rick to Ban this POS again...

So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

26 U.S. Code § 6651 - Failure to pay tax

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

Address: 1515 E Cedar Ave D-1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone:(928) 214-3303

CHEERS!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
From the Classifieds on a $4000 item...

Originally Posted By Daveh
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...rt#Post10950576

Makes me want to buy from you...

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

This is why this POS wants to hang out on the campfire...

pissing on LEOs and then bragging how he's sold $11k worth of stuff in the last 6 weeks?

EBAY ban your ass also there Darnell?

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

I'd trust this looney tune about as far as I could throw Texas...

We need to ban together and get Rick to Ban this POS again...

So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

26 U.S. Code § 6651 - Failure to pay tax

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

Address: 1515 E Cedar Ave D-1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone:(928) 214-3303

CHEERS!

Gotcha. You just publicly stated that I'm a tax cheat and that I'm selling stolen goods on the internet. Did you really, actually just post this???

My attorney will be in touch with you. And I just copied your post here so that you cannot edit it.

Last edited by Hombre; 02/14/16.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (160user, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.