Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Boy, I sure hate dogs. What a filthy, biting, ball-licking, a$$-licking, sheet-eating and then-rolling-in-it vile creature they are. Love to kill 'em, tho. Great practice for real game. And I've killed a bunch of 'em.

Been bitten by more than a few. Can't even walk the sidewalks and paths in my sophisticated neighborhood these days without getting 'into it' with somebody's fawkin' pet lunging and trying to chomp on me. Got nipped in my thighs last week twice by some city dude's big-ass poodle on my way back from the mailbox. The guy said 'oh, she's just trying to play with you'.........but those nips were pretty close to my package. Plus I warned the guy as I was walking up that his doggy was looking at me in a biting manner. He didn't care until after the fact.

The domestic dogs used to pack up and hunt the pastures of our land when I was a kid in New Mexico......looking for everything from jackrabbits to our calves. They finally got the message when I got my first .243 and thinned them out.......joyfully. Killed 7 in one pack one morning.........every one of 'em. Some folks missed their family pets that evening. I was heartbroken.

One time in Colorado during college in the early 1980's, I went up in the mtns with my .22 auto to hike and whack a few squirrels and blue grouse. Did so, and was returning to the trailhead parking lot when I walked past a pickup with a staring dog in the back. That dog jumped out, ran at me, and took a bite outta my leg as I was readying my rifle. That fawker never made it back to the truck alive. I shot the sheet out of it, and even flung its bloody carcass up onto the pickup hood for the owner to not miss when he came back from his hike.

Got attacked and bitten by one a few years ago while walking across the public park adjacent to my office. Luckily for that family pet......I wasn't packing. Did kick the sheet outta him and almost the owner....too.

Some ranch dogs are attackers and biters too. Let me tell you some of my stories of ranch dogs.........and their guts........flying into different air spaces. Dumbschitt's bring a bite to a gunfight.

I get that they are able to see and to sense the discomfort in my eyes when they get near me.......and they pounce on it.........and that their natural sense is to fawkin' bite. But my natural response is to kick and to stomp and to shoot. Done all of that.

I'll kill every domestic biting dog that I can.....for the rest of my days. Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

The only good dog is a dead dog.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Please, if anyone other than myself responds to this(^^^^^^), you are an idiot.

Last edited by SamOlson; 05/04/14. Reason: ^^
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Tag.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More shyteaters out there than I thought. I have never had a strange dog bite me and only had playful bites from my own. miles

Last edited by milespatton; 05/04/14. Reason: didn't like my word

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry Sam, I was typing the same time as you. I am out. miles

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Miles, you can respond to me and not be an idiot.

BGG did it........grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another one off to "ignore".

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dogs are very good judges of people.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

BGG did it........grin

All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak for their excellent judgment of character. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Boy, I sure hate dogs. What a filthy, biting, ball-licking, a$$-licking, sheet-eating and then-rolling-in-it vile creature they are. Love to kill 'em, tho. Great practice for real game. And I've killed a bunch of 'em.

Been bitten by more than a few. Can't even walk the sidewalks and paths in my sophisticated neighborhood these days without getting 'into it' with somebody's fawkin' pet lunging and trying to chomp on me. Got nipped in my thighs last week twice by some city dude's big-ass poodle on my way back from the mailbox. The guy said 'oh, she's just trying to play with you'.........but those nips were pretty close to my package. Plus I warned the guy as I was walking up that his doggy was looking at me in a biting manner. He didn't care until after the fact.

The domestic dogs used to pack up and hunt the pastures of our land when I was a kid in New Mexico......looking for everything from jackrabbits to our calves. They finally got the message when I got my first .243 and thinned them out.......joyfully. Killed 7 in one pack one morning.........every one of 'em. Some folks missed their family pets that evening. I was heartbroken.

One time in Colorado during college in the early 1980's, I went up in the mtns with my .22 auto to hike and whack a few squirrels and blue grouse. Did so, and was returning to the trailhead parking lot when I walked past a pickup with a staring dog in the back. That dog jumped out, ran at me, and took a bite outta my leg as I was readying my rifle. That fawker never made it back to the truck alive. I shot the sheet out of it, and even flung its bloody carcass up onto the pickup hood for the owner to not miss when he came back from his hike.

Got attacked and bitten by one a few years ago while walking across the public park adjacent to my office. Luckily for that family pet......I wasn't packing. Did kick the sheet outta him and almost the owner....too.

Some ranch dogs are attackers and biters too. Let me tell you some of my stories of ranch dogs.........and their guts........flying into different air spaces. Dumbschitt's bring a bite to a gunfight.

I get that they are able to see and to sense the discomfort in my eyes when they get near me.......and they pounce on it.........and that their natural sense is to fawkin' bite. But my natural response is to kick and to stomp and to shoot. Done all of that.

I'll kill every domestic biting dog that I can.....for the rest of my days. Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

So what you're saying is even dogs know you're an azzhole?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak

They will need to get the taste out of their mouth. miles

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ass hole is posting just to rile up the board.
He's the worst kind of troll.
Don't let what he posts bother you, if it does he wins.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pills and booze is posting..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SamOlson

BGG did it........grin

All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak for their excellent judgment of character. laugh

I toss in a couple steaks too. and some listerene to cleanse their mouth.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprised, always had you pegged as a cat lover.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
One time when I lived in Wyoming, a buddy and I both had late season whitetail only second deer tags. We had worked an area that was a mix of both BLM and private ground. We stopped at a ranch house and asked the rancher for permission to hunt his private just to be clean and to have access to the whole area. The rancher said I'll charge you......but I'll refund you if you don't get a deer.

After a few days w/o whitetails, my buddy was ruffled. He insisted that we return to the rancher for a refund. Right there in the rancher's yard...........that fawker reneged on his word and refused my buddy a refund. He.....in fact.....sicked his dog on my friend who chased him into my pickup biting and snarling.

The very next day, we again hunted the public to try to find a buck. That very dog...........was standing out in a hay field about a mile or so up the county road from the ranch house. My buddy said to stop. He quietly got out, rested his .280 across the hood............and blew that dogs guts out with one single round.

The biter's family wondered but prolly never learned the real truth. That family pet never resurfaced until they bailed his bones up in the bailer the next year.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
One time when I lived in Wyoming, a buddy and I both had late season whitetail only second deer tags. We had worked an area that was a mix of both BLM and private ground. We stopped at a ranch house and asked the rancher for permission to hunt his private just to be clean and to have access to the whole area. The rancher said I'll charge you......but I'll refund you if you don't get a deer.

After a few days w/o whitetails, my buddy was ruffled. He insisted that we return to the rancher for a refund. Right there in the rancher's yard...........that fawker reneged on his word and refused my buddy a refund. He.....in fact.....sicked his dog on my friend who chased him into my pickup biting and snarling.

The very next day, we again hunted the public to try to find a buck. That very dog...........was standing out in a hay field about a mile or so up the county road from the ranch house. My buddy said to stop. He quietly got out, rested his .280 across the hood............and blew that dogs guts out with one single round.

The biter's family wondered but prolly never learned the real truth. That family pet never resurfaced until they bailed his bones up in the bailer the next year.

Those are some good drugs you are on. They not only allow you to hallucinate, but make you lie too.

The proof that you are a liar is the fact that you are able to even type on a computer. Because if people ran around acting like you do, they are the ones that get gutshot. Not the dogs.

Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

No wonder you are banned from every site you ever post in. I'll bet RickBin ain't too happy with this sewage on his site either. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,564
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.