Originally Posted by Pappy348
Based on the .35 pistol velocity figures I've seen, you're not losing much with the short tube. I would be concerned about he balance, but you've fixed that.

Nice little rig.

Shooting golf balls at the 75 yard bank at the range, taking a knee (in factory stock form) was a nervy deal, let 'er go on the 3rd or 4th pass.

Benched it shot fine.

1st yr I hung a bipod off the stud to help if for offhand. Worked but obviously was just a patch.

So it got the epoxy and 7.5 shot after season. Indeed it worked fantastic (and was dirt cheap fix).

I may go to a laminate stock set, but if so will have to drill and epoxy some lead bullets in the forearm to get it tamed back down.

Offhand golf ball shooting at 75 is a piece of cake. In fact when I shot the buck last yr, the gun was super solid on his shoulder (even after I had to boogy a bit to catch up to him). Bullet hit right where the crosshairs were.

Really was torn on the 16.25.........for looks. Said I was gonna rebarrel a #1 if I didn't pop something OK with the TC.

Little rifle has endeared itself to me smile

The gun is heavier than before, but still light enough that I drag it coyote hunting when the walks get long.

18.5" .222 barrel might mean a whole 'nuther TC rifle.

Little rigs are addictive.