I do believe after the first dust up with Kelly, her professionalism went toshit and the animosity is there. That said I do not believe the interview Rubio had with Wallace, or O'Reilly for that matter was anything close to a ballwashing (compared to for example, how O treats Trump).

The letter you quotes SPECIFICALLY states the GOP was against Rubio and while I agree with you he might now be (according to the GOP) the lesser of many evils and now support him, I view it as more or less the same support lip service they paid to Reagan. Bob as it stands I do not believe ANY of the three have what it takes to be President. All three have huge gaping holes in what I like to call the "whole man concept" of what it takes to be C in C. I DO know, that I really don't care who will be the nominee as I will vote for him regardless.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”