Originally Posted by jorgeI
Excellent post. A couple of relevant points stand out:

• Who worked against Marco Rubio? The GOP
• Who worked against Ted Cruz? The GOP

That, and given the other post implying Fox and the GOP are in the tank for Rubio is pure fallacy. Chris Wallace HAMMERED both Cruz and Rubio hard, and frankly, they both deserved it. This race has become an EMARRASSMENT, and as much as it pains me, the only gent in the fight is Kasich (puke). Our ability to drive the nation back to it's senses has been taken away by all these buffoons and rest solely on the FBI Director. Otherwise, say hello to Madam President...

I actually am more than a little disappointed in Rubio and Cruz.

Look, I am Trump supporter, but in no way do I condone Trump acting like an ass when its not merited. I don't like his speeches when he riffs on people about petty stuff and I don't like him talking off the cuff like 'I won the poorly educated vote!".

Given the bigger picture in the world, I would like to have Trump elected president and then suddenly decide that he isn't going to act like an ass anymore and act more like a president.

Rubio and Cruz are different - they have decided they want to be president so bad they're going to lower themselves to becoming a bully ass in the attempt to be more like Trump.

And I agree - Kasich (while losing) is the only one saying "WTF is going on around here...this is the presidency we're talking about, have some decorum"

People keep forgetting that Trump is merely a vessel for the voter anger against establishment. If any other person had taken the position of Trump - positions that the GOP refuses to lock onto - Trump's presidency would be a running joke.

Instead, the running joke is that the RNC will not relent to the will of the people in policy and governance and in fact are telling them they are irrelevant. And they're counting on the Cruz people to join with them in the movement to dethrone Trump.

The problem is the RNC won't give them a Cruz, they're going to give them another Romney - hell, they want Romney now

and Romney is part of the reason Trump is being considered for the presidency!

Talk about not seeing the forest for all of the trees.

I'm fully prepared to take schit on here for years to come for supporting Trump. I see the same things in him that the detractors do, but he's also the only chance we have to address what the heartland wants.

Its a risk I think is worth it.

But the unfortunate side effect of that is the office of the Presidency being diminished even more than electing a 1 term senator from Chicago.

I never thought I'd support a guy with 3 divorces and a glamour model wife and talks off the cuff with insults and cursing

but that's the hope we have for changing the guard in the GOP

so that's who I'm voting for.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/28/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings