Ontario residents will have the luxury of paying several new taxes starting in 2017 including a new 4.3 cents per litre "cap and trade" tax on gasoline (4.7 cents per litre on diesel}. Of course, it all goes into the general fund for important government work, like helping Mideast refugees resettle in the province.

Click Here

But wait, there's more! Justin the "boy wonder" Trudeau is actually meeting with premiers of all the provinces today to discuss a nationwide carbon tax, which will raise the price of gasoline even more!

Trudeau is hoping to reach agreement with his provincial and territorial counterparts on a national plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions before he heads to a major international climate change summit in Paris.

The United Nations climate conference, known as COP21, begins Nov. 30 and the goal is to achieve a framework agreement on reducing emissions among all countries in the world.

B.C. Premier Christy Clark has said she expects the leaders will work on a national climate strategy in advance of the talks in Paris. Clark said she will be touting B.C.'s carbon tax, which she calls a world-leading weapon against global warming.

The premiers will also discuss how both levels of government can work in concert with municipalities to bring in refugees from the crisis engulfing Syria and northern Iraq.

Click Here

Now I know the reason I've purchased several old Eagle metal gas cans over the last 3 years. They don't wear out and replacement parts are readily available on Ebay. I hate hauling gasoline in my truck, but that's what's going to happen. I'm also happy my truck has a 47 gallon fuel tank, I haven't filled it up in Canada in years.