Originally Posted by RickyD
[quote=Redneck][quote=RickyD]

. I truly believe that 95% on this forum do nothing more than gripe on here and with whoever else will listen, but never to the people who could make a difference. If our lawmakers started getting millions of pieces of mail a day over this traitor, neither they nor the post office could ignore it. How much does a letter cost? It's not worth the price of freedom, I believe.

Ive taken your attitude RD since last Fall.

written over 10 times since Sept as the Hillary case has turned, figuring if we would just squeak in unison the loudest, we could move this needle and stick a stake in this Vampire.

Along the way, have also written on Constitutional carry bills, and absurd gun control methods proposed every time.

If we go down, each will have to look at what theyve done to help save it. If I can tap out messages here to complain, I can tap out messages to those who SHOULD know how we feel to complain.

If we dont,how else do they know what is an important issue to us.

So write boys, often, and loudly. Let them know Americans are watching, and not their tvs.

I hope that diabolical, lieing, corrupt "human paraquat" gets whats coming to her.

Last edited by WillARights; 03/02/16.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016