Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RickyD
BUT, he thinks DT is running a campaign that encourages people to be violent.

I'm not following DT's campaign so I can't say one way or another. Is he?

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.
Yes, Trump has often encouraged violence at his rallys. And I also agree with you, that violence is coming. Probably dreadful violence. But the front runner, or any runner, cannot encourage it without severely diminishing themselves. Others could outside the campaign, but most of the typical talking heads and even some of the loose cannons on TV are too smart to suggest violence as a legitimate response. But not Trump. And that will totally insure he will not win the general, as is the plan. It's all coming together nicely for Donald and the demoncraps. As he timely torpedos his campaign, even Hillary will be able to win, if not in prison. Maybe even then.
There is a big difference between "encouraging violence" as you and Cruz and many others are falsely accusing Trump of, and encouraging people to defend themselves. Trump encourages people to not be reticent in defending themselves.

Trump has said to take out the protesters and his followers are starting to do just that.
St. Louis:We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" Trump complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."
More anti-Trump spin from a eRep shill.