I have two bows that are so good now that I struggle with which is first up and which is on deck.

I'm Leaving for a week of hog hunting this week and bringing both with me. Guess I'll decide each day when I leave to the field. I suppose this is a good problem to have. My back up and my primary are both so good they are equal to the task!

The primary choice of broadhead is also a difficult one, however they match the bow used. I use Slick Trick's Viper tricks with the 63lb Switchback while I use Rage Hypodermics with the 65lb Elite 32. Accuracy from me is identical with both bows.

Even though there is only 2 pounds of draw weight difference between the two bows, The Elite is a bit more then 25fps faster then the switchback, with the same arrows. You can easily feel the difference between the two in the draw cycle so I know that the Elite applies much more force to the arrows.

I'll get some Photo's posted if I end up sticking a few pigs over the next couple weeks.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)