I've been left with wet shoulders and legs by many brands of rain gear in the past. I got turned on to cabelas goretex mt105 rain gear 6 years ago and have lived out of it and loved it. I wanted a pack able set with no liner so that it would dry quicker and be lighter. I wore the pants daily as the brush is high and damp in my area and after the 4th seasons they were starting to get worn out. I called cabelas and told them the pants were pretty beat up and starting to leak and they had me return the jacket and pants and sent me a brand new set for free! I even upgraded to the bibs to keep my ass dryer while sitting in the snow glassing and they did the upgrade for free. I use my gear pretty hard and getting 4 seasons out of any type of clothing is impressive for me.

I will agree with the above comments about pvc if your in constant swamp like conditions it is the only way to roll. The cabelas stuff has a very light/thin fur like finish on it that keeps it quite and doesn't hold water. The quite factor is what I really like about it. Most rain gear making a swishing sound dry or wet and I couldn't stand it.

"life is tough... It's even tougher when your stupid"

The Duke