Originally Posted by KineticPerformance
To you couple of poopy pants traditional gatekeepers,

You don't have have to read or reply to anything regarding smokeless guns. Charlatanism is unbecoming and provides nothing meaningful to the conversation. They may not appeal to you but I got into them because there are Army posts that have big deer and don't allow metallic guns. I started making high BC bullets for these because they were fascinating to me. They do what they were intended to do (safely) and the sabotless conversions are even more capable.

Don't recall I was talking to you Willis.

I don't give a flying phuoc what you shoot, where or when. OTOH, when someone says something totally ludricus such as...

Don't ruin an ML by using anything but smokeless powder.

...use your imagination to visualize that other folks might call it what it is, BS. I shoot several ML guns that are in the range of 120-140 years old. Should be obvious that with a modicum of proper care they somehow avoid death by BP.

While we're chatting, what to you call a high BC bullet? Is your inline not metallic, thus legal on the Army posts? Shooting over the fence?

I wait with anticipation.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain