The thing about public forums is you are talking to all of us. That's how this works because it is public and it's a forum. I'm weighing in just like you did.

When the comment was made about ruining an ML, I do not think it was intended as a broad description of sporting arms that load through the muzzle but probably refers to the model designation: Savage ML-II. I could be wrong but I would bet it was short hand. Where I would say that is an accurate statement about them getting ruined is the number I have seen (used) in gunshops or online that have pitting from lack of maintenance. Same can be said of the Remington 700ML. These are the two most popular platforms for conversion and a number of them need blasting to remove oxidation and prevent further pitting. Proper maintenance prevents it but maintenance is not a strong suit for lots of gun owners.

I call high BC in a .45 anything over .400 G1 since the standard for inlines has been pistol type bullets for decades. My 302gn bullet sits between .400 and .420 G1 depending on MV, my 344gn at .455-.475 G1, and my 415gn is in the mid to high .500s but I'm still drop testing it between 500 and 900m.

No, my guns are not "metallic". Metallic was in reference to ammunition (ie metallic reloading vice reloading a shotshell). My guns load through the muzzle and have breech plugs which makes them muzzleloaders. Smokeless muzzleloading is legal so the guns are kosher according to manner of taking regulations.