I wont mention my full pack, but a few things I have not seen on the list:

Sagen saw - handy for cutting pelvis
Pee Bottle - old quart drink bottle so I dont have to let it fly off the deer stand.
Heat seat - Must have in MN for the deer stand.
2 orange cloths / bandana's - use these hang in trees when tracking on a thin blood trail or to mark where you shot on at a deer on the trail so the buddies come to help know where to look. Flagging tape doesn't work as well as a square cloth because it blends in with the thin white popple trees.

I try to get most of my stuff in the back of thin nylon orange bird vest that I wear under my heavy jacket(s) to minimize pack size. The thin vest lets me keep stuff on my body, take jackets on to regulate heat, stay legal when I am gutting or working hard dragging a deer.

Two drag ropes. One for the obvious and the other for making a double loop shoulder strap set up and roll up my heavy jacket to keep my hands free when walking or dragging.

BTW - film canisters can be found fee at older camera shops that develop film, but those supplies are drying up with time. I like to put the PJCB's in a double bagged sandwich bags because the container is soft and squishy to fit in pockets better.
I keep many items on me in case I get separated from my pack or am hanging from a safety strap. Always need the ability to start fire, call or text someone, whistle to signal (versus screaming...), and a knife to cut myself down with.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?