Originally Posted by Angus1895
Here is a fest west update. The Town of Salmon is Very Excited about this festival. It will be legal to trade and sell firearms and we can have a shooting match at the free public rifle range. I plan on some good food and some natural hot spring visits. My question is we better plan on it being open 2 the public 4 a few hours a day. There is camping on site and the bar will be open on Friday. They will also open on Saturday if we want it. I also would like to invite other Lever action collectors? What say U? Thanks John

thinking on this ^^^^^^^^^^^maybe a lot of Savages would come out of the woodwork both 2 legged and wood and metal grin whistle

my question if i can make it , coming thru Sweet Grass down hwy 15, looks like there are 3 options
1]down 15 to Sun Prairie 89 to Sun River take 200 thru Lincoln + Greenough to Missoula

2} keep on 15 thru Wolf Crick pass to Helena take 12 to Garrison back to Missoula

3}stay on 15 to Butte and hit 1 at Anaconda + 38 to Grantsdale then to Salmon

i realise that # 1 +3 are mountainous and i would be towing a 32' 5th wheel
AM i crazy or ??????????????????????

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky