lapdog,

What were the "odds" that a steaming piece of fhuqking schit rifle that you built...wouldn't shoot for schit? Congratulations?!?

Besides being CLUELESS in the assembly,you also botched barrel length and powder selection,along with projectile selection. At least you are consistent,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you are cLUELESS in regards to the 22-250AI as well. I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'B,

The 243 will slap your Quarterbores around,due superior bullets. Hint.

The 80TTSX in the 243Win hamstrings it greatly,though 3300fps is a breeze. Hint.

Shame to take a great chambering a feed it projectiles,that by literal design,reduce it's inherent splendor. Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as I shoot 'em all. Hint.

1000 words.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now some good stuff. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Don't be in such a hurry,to make bad decisions. Hint.

The Hornie 105HPBT is ruggedly reliable,sensational in flight characteristics and terminal affects,as well as being less than 21-cents per poke. The 80TTSX is a Ping Pong Ball,compromised heavily in all ways and is 56-cents per launch. Hint.

Though the 80TTSX enjoys a 350fps velocity headstart,the 105 is within 65fps at the 200yd line. Hint.

It is faster before you hit the 300yd line and it runs away from there in non lineal fashion. Hint.

With a 250yd zero for both,the 105 "suffers" less than a 1/2" more drop at the 400yd,though the drift is 5-inches less. Hint.

Read that all again,now one more time and let 'er sink in.

You've been led to water.

Re-hint.................

'NH,

I hear good thangs about a 105 in a SAAMI 243Win,steered with a 6x MQ.

Never heard of McMillan though.

Laughing!.............

'Nut,

You were fhuqking nearly brazen enough,to TRY to talk about your Goat Fhuqked piece of fhuqking schit 243 and I "wonder" why you didn't dare? Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to you STUPID Fhuqkers STUPIDITY?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'28,

I shoot CHeetah too,which is 22-308 case capacity and a smidge.

The 22-250AI is the best wrapper,from which to extoll meaningful .224" BC's,on a .473" boltface. She
's the best blend of capacity to COAL,as quantified by logistics and superlative brass.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."