Howdy all,

I'm a newbie to posting on this site and also to expensive rifles and long(er) range shooting. However, I'll soon have a 300 Win Mag put together and through a lot of reading I'm mostly settled on a Bushnell LRHS in Mil/Mil configuration primarily due to features and price point (+/-$1100-1500). I'm posting on 24hr because I've found more information on this model riflescope at this site than anywhere else. With that said, most info/reviews have involved the 3-12 model and I've found little information on the 4.5x18. Please help me decide between the two.

I plan to use this rifle/scope combo to hunt to 600ish yards and maybe further if practice, skill and opportunity eventually allow for it. If anyone has experience with both models and can provide some input I'd appreciate that most, but I'll take any information the collective knowledge of this site is willing to provide.

If anyone has input about products outside the realm of Bushnell LRHS and a good reason for it then I'm all ears for that info too.

Thanks in advance.

JR