Originally Posted by 4winds
Wayne Pacelle is a POS, drives a Ferrari, lives in a mansion and bankrolls fat stacks. Savage should have asked him how he feels about robbing little old ladies who think their donating their social security checks to the local animal shelters to save the poor kitties. HSUS is a concrete living, litigation loving, group of scammers posing as animal lovers when the money trail says nothing of he sort.

"Non profit" organizations need a serious overhaul. It's become the biggest scamming cesspool ever. Make sure you know for sure who the hell you or your spouse are sending money to, you may be surprised to find out how much of it gets funneled to something else.

Yep, there is some serious money laundering and Grant embezzlement going on with these Communist Organizations. Humane Society, Blue moon Fund, Sierra Club, Pew, Tides Foundation, California Endowment, Carnegie, Charles Stewart Mott, Packard Foundation, Endswell, Ford Foundation, Open Society Institute, Common Cause, on and on...

It is indeed all about the MONEY and CONTROL, not the environment. These are the real entities behind the Federal land expansions and Hunters are in their crosshairs.

https://www.activistfacts.com/organizations/225-tides-foundation-tides-center/

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 04/20/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.