Originally Posted by milespatton
My only time (I think) was on the trip to Quemado last year. I lay in my tent almost the entire time in lots of pain, drinking a lot, trying to pass a stone. Long way to a Dr. but after I got home, feeling better but not good, I went to the DR. They did lots of tests and said no kidney stone, but they did not know what happened. I think that I passed it somewhere on the trip home, but do not know when. Randy drove me and His Son Allen was nice enough to follow and let me ride. From all the descriptions that I have ever heard, that is what I had. As soon as we got where it was available, I started drinking Cranberry juice. As much as I could. miles

Good advice on the Cranberry. My Daughter's Doctor told her to drink only filtered water and get in the habit of drinking lots of Cranberry Juice, Lemonade and Orange Juice, the Citric Acid helps to dissolve the Stones as they are trying to form.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.