Thank you.

I did fail to mention that all fired rounds so far was with dry patched bullets. Have wet patched a batch to try. My wet method is to roll the patches dry and then roll them over a damp sponge just so the outside layer gets damp without getting the base wet. Have found that they dry tight and and do not stick to the bullet as the patch can still be pulled off the bullets and stay wrapped as a cup. This method is tedious trying not to get the patch to wet but results in a more durable patch than dry and does not bond to the bullet as wrapping a wet patch. So, in to avoid to much neck and shoulder cramping I have been rolling them dry and seating each one.

My experience wrapping a wet patch is that I do not get the nice confetti directly in front of the muzzle but find it as far as 10 yards out. Have never found any paper stuck to a recovered bullet but have experianced smaller groups and eliminated many of the fliers by shooting dry patches or patches that were dampened on the outside layer.