Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by kroo88
Please try and let the Cruz thing go. I know it's painful, but try anyway.

I'm referring to every Trump hater out there conceiving every possible which-way to take him out.

We will not go quietly.

3rd party, Hillary vote, I'm not choosy.

If Trump guarantees either Ted Cruz or Mike Lee in Scalia's seat, I can live with that. It would at least get a constitutionalist on the SCOTUS again. It's actually a simple plan that would get millions more people to turn out the vote nationally. Trump supporters can vote for Trump, and Cruz supporters can get something they want. It's win-win. Despite the simplicity, some insist on arguing and denying the reality that there are millions who will not turn out in the current situation (if Trump clinches).

There are more than a few very qualified, very conservative judges already on the Federal bench that would be superb picks for Scalia's seat (Kozinski comes immediately to mind). They'd be vetted and confirmed FAR faster than Cruz or Lee.

You continue to overlook the fact that there are also millions who won't turn out for, and who won't vote for, Hitlery as well. Concentrate on that, and make beating her a reality. After that, then concentrate on getting that SCOTUS seat filled, because you can't fill it appropriately without beating her first.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.