Apologies again on critiquing your great work. What I meant was the cheek piece and the shadow line should mirror each other more closely to suit my taste but not necessarily yours. Closer together in shape not the spacing that's already perfection.

The butt end of the check piece/shadow line is what I am referring too. The rest is pure poetry. The end point where the shadow line and comb meet is excellent.

The cheek piece appears rounder forming an arc and the shadow line is more of an elliptical shape. I wish I could draw it as it is easier than describing. Using letters as an analogy the shadow line is more of an "L" ellipse and the cheek piece is more of a "C" arc shape on the butt end. Picture a CC shape or an LL shape but not a CL or LC shape.

Compare it to the Echol's legend stock. The check piece on the Echol's is rounded but follows the shadow line more closely. A very subtle transition between an arc and an ellipse.

If I am still confusing the issue I could draw it in autocad and email it to you. PM me if I should. Don't know how to send it otherwise.

I only commented on this as the stock is so close to total perfection and the little things are mostly a matter of taste and individual perception or preference.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli