I have pocket carried a Seecamp in a pocket holster for over 12 years. I occasionally carry a P7M8 in a Kramer pancake holster OWB in the 4:00 position.

A couple months ago I picked up a Glock 43. With certain pants I pocket carry it (DeSantis Nemesis). I picked up an incog AIWB holster and gave that a try when the 43 just won't fit in a pocket. It's not for me however I love the holster itself, so I converted it to an OWB by switching the side the clips are on and bent them with a heat gun. It works great! I figure I can always buy more clips!

Anyway, what position do you recommend a civilian with no "professional" training carry a CCW? I seem to like a 2:00 position, straight up, no cant. It somewhat mimics an AIWB carry, but I can still use the same size pants and it is pretty comfortable too.

Can I get your carry position opinion based on your training, your experience and any confrontations for a civilian who minds his own business and avoids the wrong side of the tracks?

Oh, and I like the little Glock just fine.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb