AIWB, that pistol, either at about 1, or 2. With pants at 2, it is usually just inside the line of my front pants pocket, so I can easily access pocket with full hand. The holster is adjusted high enough for an easy grasp, and so it does not dig into my thigh when seated. In this position, it is easily concealed by a suit jacket, even when unbuttoned.

When wearing something very light, such as tennis shorts w/ a loose shirt having the tails out, I move it closer to 1, concealed by the shirt.

OWB, I have a tendency to favor about 4 or so, on the flat of the hip, if concealed. If not concealed, then about 3.

For me, nothing is as comfortable and fast as AIWB with the 43. I prefer this with only one clip, the outside one, inside clip removed. Or with the single clip version. But, it is something that requires one to be squared away with regular training. I have three decades of professional training, both le and military, in addition, an extensive time shooting competition, to include on a National level, though I am now retired from that aspect.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood