My Dad inherited a 52C sporter about 5-6 years ago from a sister who'd taken it from her husband in a divorce. It was his favorite rifle, so she figured it was a good way to hurt the poor guy. My uncle had worked at a Western auto in the late 50's early 60's and a customer brought it in to trade/sell. The store wasn't interested but my uncle decided to buy it from the guy. He owned it there on til the divorce when my aunt took possession out of spite.

Anyway, he's ready to start clearing out some guns and has a cooper and a original 82 superamerica with most of the options available at the time, as well as a bunch of other high end rimfires that he's keeping, so this one is going.

Bluing is in very good shape. Stock shows wear but nothing terrible. I'd say 90% cond. easy. Serial number is 97510C. No modifications that I can tell.

What is a realistic value, and what is the best way to go about selling? Seems like a niche/collector market to sell something like this at what I'm assuming is a reasonably large sum of money.

I can email pics to someone willing to post them.