Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by reelman
One of the members on here recently put a leather bound 1st edition on eBay, it only went for $511 if I remember correctly. IMHO that's a travisty that it went that low.

I'm assuming the book was not advertised well and it didn't have a high enough starting price. I discussed this earlier.. wink . I've sold and seen unsigned first and second editions sell for upwards of $450.00. These were unsigned editions. If the OP does it right, he should get about $350.00-$400.00 (each) out of the books according to current market value..

Current market value is much less than you think, you won't get more than $250 for a pristine second edition. A signed first edition will go for $350.00-$400.00. As was already stated, a limited edition, signed, first edition for $511.00. The one for $800.00 has been there for a long time...

Bull schit. Plain and simple.. Why don't you go and do something simple like teach flave how to load the right ammo in his rifle.. wink

You sniff around the Winchester forum enough to try and look like you know what you are talking about. Get yourself a Roger Rule book and see how fast it sells for what you think it is worth.

If you actually got out and shot something besides a target and quit brown nosing everyone you think helps your credibility here, you might really learn something. Flave has probably killed more with the wrong ammunition in his gun than you have packing your rifles around where there isn't any game or you just can't find any. You are out of your league here...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]