I'm afraid that if Lilly blood entered ancestry.com data base it would crash the whole system.
The reunion is a sight to see. No matter the time, day or night some old timer will be up on stage with a banjo or fiddle and a pretty girl with a voice 5x bigger than she is.
If you polite to the locals you just might get to sample some moonshine made with water from springs that have been pumping sense the beginning of time.
If your driving thru and you see a group of men out front of the local store and there squatting down saying their hello's, don't worry there not crazy. They are miners. They, just like their fathers and the grandfathers live their life in a 20" seam of coal deep down under those hills.
I long for the days when you could load the truck with friends and beers and hit the back roads of Panthers Knob. Skinny dipping with the girls at the Blue Hole on Streeter creek was pure heaven.
If you have Lilly blood in you there are no strangers in this world. They're just family that you haven't met yet.
Sea Fire, I have no problem owning up to having your blood in my veins.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags