I wouldn't put it on the 22-250 or the muzzle-loader, if you can afford better glass. The ZV will be brighter than the VX1. The Leupold might be more durable. Both have great customer service if either goes south on you.

I like Minox stuff, I use their HD binocs and a mini spotting scope, as well as three rifle scopes. It is like everything, you buy cheap, you get cheap. I spent a LOT of money on cheap scopes, trying to get a better value, ended up frustrated, losing money and time, then ended up buying the best I could afford.

It remains a good rule of thumb to match the value of your scope with the value of the gun.

My $400 Savages are WAY more dependable with $400 scopes on them, than they ever were with $100 scopes mounted.

Interesting. When I went to Alaska the first time I put a Tasco World Class on the .300 Weatherby Mark V and the .375-.416 Rem Mag because I never had trouble with them. The only reason I switched out the Tasco on the .375 was to give a little more eye relief for others when someone else fires it. The .300 still has the Tasco.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter