I'm sure that I have stated more than once here that I am eighty one and have beat cancer twice, by the grace of God. That was colon in 1999 and prostate in 2008 so now I have LUNG cancer.

Back in November I crashed a dirt bike and the ER people thought a chest x ray was in order. Nothing found. About two months ago or so I developed a miserable cough, cough cough. Off to the walk in clinic where the doctor gave me a prescription for some good codeine based cough syrup. No help so about ten days later I went back and saw a different doctor.He decided we needed to do a chest x ray and sure enough there is a "mass" in my right lung.

So off to the big hospital for a CT scan. Sure enough. Cancer about the size of a nickel with some lymph nodes looking pretty sad. Next they did a biopsy. Bad. So Monday I will get started on six weeks of radiation with a shot of chemo once a week. Fun!

So, if you're a mind to, I would appreciate a few prayers.

Thanks

Ivan

Last edited by Bigbuck215; 05/19/16.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.