FWIW I have a similar but not identical scope. These scopes were designed to be installed in hand-fitted mounts, aligned at the factory or by an armourer, rather than being easily adjusted by the user as we'd now expect. They have no provision for internal windage adjustment, which was instead set by two opposing screws in the rear base (and then intended to be left alone).

What is on the top is an outer ring for elevation and an inner dial for focus, together with that screw at the rear to lock the elevation. What you do is zero for elevation at, say, 100 metres, using the outer ring to adjust elevation (and ignoring what range is shown for the moment). You then loosen the screws in the inner dial (there should be three, but I can only see two in your photos) and move the outer ring until the 100 mark lines up with the arrow, then tighten the three screws again. Shoot a group to confirm and you are good to go.

If the result is that the tip of the post is nowhere near the centre of the field of view, you may want to do something about the mount, but I wouldn't do that solely based on boresighting. The actual POI may vary according to such things as barrel harmonics with the load you use, for example. In fact you may find it worthwhile to try different loads to tweak the outcome if your first choice doesn't give the result you want.