Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by Flyer01

This is a DOW Chemical product, see your local farm supply store. Works great on the dandelions and even thistle in my lawn.

Curtail® M Herbicide

Curtail® M herbicide translocates to the roots of stubborn perennial weeds, providing outstanding control of Canada thistle. In addition, Curtail M also controls many annual broadleaf species, such as wild mustard, wild buckwheat, pigweed, lambsquarters, volunteer sunflower and more. Curtail M contains clopyralid and MCPA, and it is helpful for small grains growers who want the superior crop tolerance offered by MCPA in their weed control programs, but still require powerful broadleaf weed control.

Just don't put Curtail down if you have trees you'd like to keep. http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ld02B008.pdf

This is what I used to use in a 16 gallon sprayer that mounts to the back rack of a 4 wheeler.

That was before my 4 wheeler blew up and my tank fell off a shelf and broke the crap out of everything.

Curtail M knocks the crap out of dandelion, pigweed and thistle and I think it took the clover too.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...