Let the original purchaser "tote the note" so to speak when buying reloading equipment, I have an entire room full of reloading equipment nearly all of it purchased used. Reloading is an expensive enough undertaking the equipment is made to last so why not take advantage of the savings to be had by buying used. I seldom pay more than 50% of what an item sells for new, if you're patient you can obtain most of what you need this way. I save on the cost of reloading manuals by borrowing from friends and copying the section(s) for the cartridges that I reload for. This information is then placed in caliber dedicated ring binders. Saves money and space, pick the ring binder for the cartridge you're loading for and you're good to go, plastic page protectors keep the info clean and make it more durable. If you have friends that reload bulk purchases of bullets, primers, powder can be another opportunity for cost savings. I found a cast bullet supplier near my home and asked for his bare bones pricing. He offered his best pricing for a 100K bullet purchase that could be mix-n-match, shipped in priority mail boxes with 70# limit made this bullet purchase as economical as possible. Just remember the K-I-S-S principle is your friend when it comes to reloading.