Originally Posted by Reloder28
Jesus said, "As you are going, make disciples, teaching them to observe all I have commanded you."

As a Christian I have to respect that the JWs do as Jesus commanded. I often wonder why it is other Christian religions do NOT follow the commandment of Jesus to go and make deciples

I also wonder why it is Christians fought one another in world wars, particular world war 2 where 24 out of 28 nations were Christian nations many of whom were fighting one another while at the same time praying to the same God?

The Civil War likewise has me baffled where as an entire nation of Christians picked up weapons and slaughtered one another.

In the first century when Christianity was extended to every corner of the globe it was the first time ever in history this had been done. A defining mark of Christianity and one of the fruitage of the spirit is UNITY. Are modern day Christians United or have they caused devisions among themselves? There are more than 9000 devisions.

Christians have never before in biblical history fought against and killed one another. There is no biblical reference to this and it appears most modern day evangelists have Reinvented the bible.

One Christian religion stands out in accepting the biblical council to love your brother and have not participated in such activities for more than 100 years.

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 05/25/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok