Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Thank you Greg. Your sentiments are what I suspected as well. Figure at best a shell of a trailer may one day be found. The rest in Mexico.

I'll let them know of your generous offer. They are almost to her family place in San Diego so they may just continue on to there.

Thanks Mark and All who have taken note on our account.

Sorry for the delay in response, we have tried to get a ways off the grid and therefore we don't run a computer in our home. plus we pretty much just "landed."

We did indeed recover the trailer shell, but our valuables, except for what was in the S10 and Mustang were taken.

The pics that Angela selected show what rifles were taken, except that we DO have the 94 and the 99 in safe possession. Also not shown, as far as firearms go is a M37 Ithaca .

We had previously downsized, and therefore the only things that we call "special" belongings either came along or got left behind in storage. We're bitchin.

Anyway Thanks again for the concern, we surely appreciate you all.

Scott & Angela

Hugga will be posting pics later, he's currently in need of prayer for his baby girl who is heading to the ER.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)