Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Thank you! This is exactly what i was looking for. Looks like ~$50 for a set of two which, in my case, will cover two rifles for me. I dont care to dial for windage, so one set will give me two elevation turrets. Hope they work as advertised.. Are they as easy to install as they look? Any tinkering with the existing hunting adjustment knobs to get these attached?

The ad says for $50 dollars a set, but in reality it is $50 a piece. There are two pieces to each turret. One which makes the base and the second which is the dial you turn. It is very easy to install. Just take a bottle opener and pop off the caps on there now and it exposes the old style coin slot. Screw the base on and make sure you get the lug close to the one on the coin slot before you start screwing it down and you can feel it slide in. Tighten until you get one of the white marks to center for your eye. Place the dial on and tighten the three screws. A five minute job, maybe fifteen if you have too many thumbs like me laugh