Originally Posted by bellydeep
What is the wait time on one of those stocks?

Sorry just now saw this.

About 2 months +/- for the drop in. These have no bedding and a free floated barrel channel tolerances are so close it is not needed according to Mr. Forbes. Bedding won't hurt especially if I have it in and out of the stock on a regular basis. If it doesn't shoot I can always send it back for the full bedding job.

Comes in basic black only. A paint upgrade starts at around $45.00. No idea of the wait time to have it shop bedded, but I would allow at least another month. I'll do the trigger and firing pin change out. Melvin wanted $250 for the three function trigger installed. For that price I might as well go with a Jewell.

Just was reminded by the other CLF thread. If you have the rifle shop bedded I think it includes balancing the stock to your barrel. I think the pad is a glue on so this can't be done afterward very easily.

Last edited by Tejano; 06/06/16.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli