Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
"With liberty and justice for all" American citizens were murdered in a terrorist attack today what the fug else do I need to know????

I've never questioned that. I've only asked folks to examine the premise which underlies the idea of "justice" in view of the premise which underlies the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement, which essentially holds that justice is a matter of personal preference. That is not the concept of "justice" this nation was founded on.

Any demand for "justice" from anyone who thinks the generative distinction between male and female---which is the basis not only of all human friendship, but the whole of human existence---is morally meaningless, is a positively schizophrenic demand

Jordan
Regardless, their sin and the sin of the gunman is no more damning than your's, mine, or Mother Teresa's.

Says who??? Murder is much, much worse a moral wrong than homosexuality and I doubt Mother Theresa did anything even approaching the moral wrong of sodomy!

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.