What? Midway's site is one of the most easily navigated shopping experiences on the net! Really - it's the one site other's should emulate. It's slick, fast, reliable. Damm they stock like a billion items with a mix and variety that is not to be found elsewhere. Where else can you sort bullets by unit price? Flat Rate shipping options would be cool and I wish they were a couple thousand miles closer, mega cheaper, never out of anything etc... Shaking head...

Originally Posted by 86thecat
Went to Midway site to look for some bullets, no option (that I could find) to list product by manufacturer. Most popular, price, availability, etc were options but how many Dmn pages am I supposed to look thru? Final straw, haven't ordered from them for quite a while and doubt if I will ever go back to their site even for a look see. Why do manufacturers feel a need to take a working website and turn it into worthless trash? Their computer techs must be complete morons. Off to Grafs now, just had to rant.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?