I'm just curious what people think about Comey, at this point.

For eons now, we've all been waiting for this supposed indictment. For the most part, it's been accepted that it hasn't come because they keep finding more crap to investigate. But if that's the logic to the overall process, it seems clear that this investigation could theoretically last 30 years. Isn't it reasonable to expect at this point that the FBI should/would have enough information to begin the process?

We all know Lynch won't accept the indictment but the "word" was that if the DOJ stifled the rest of the process we would see "high level resignations" followed by "serious leaks from the FBI" to the public.

No request for an indictment, no resignations, no significant leaks. It just seems like if Comey was truly concerned about the American people having the right to vote for "viable candidates", some or all of this should have already happened.

Add to that the strange behavior of Comey following the Orlando shooting. Within hours of the disaster, he's running around making statements that he's certain everything happened the way it should with regard to their original investigations of this guy. I just don't think he could have made an honest audit of that investigative process in the time he had before issuing that statement.

The thing that bothers me is that "if" Dir. Comey was still on the up & up, Orlando (and Obama's 8 years of policy) is the direct reason there is serious mud in the FBI's eye right now. What more could possibly be required before this man finally decides to take what he has and follow through as best as he can?

If you guys see this another way, please feel free to explain it to me. It's just that every day that goes by, I'm beginning to think they got to James Comey like they've gotten to everybody else.

Thoughts?

Last edited by stillhunter73; 06/19/16.