There isn't much need for discussing this with the left for they are comfortable with their ignorance. Couple of minor (?) points nonetheless.

1) The phrase "shall not be infringed" is perhaps the strongest legal language found in the Constitution. The verbiage brooks no obstruction or manipulation. One either believes in the Constitution or not. Many have taken an oath to uphold and defend the document and it is arguable that failure to do so is grounds for impeachment if the party works for the people as a civilian official, and courts marshal if in the military.

2) If one is familiar with writings of the Founders, notably Jefferson and Adams, awareness of their mindset is such that any reader would know the 2d Amendment has nothing to do with hunting, shooting sports, law enforcement or being part of the "militia". It's purpose in the Constitution is solely and to purposefully allow The People to resist and repulse tyranny.

It is my line in the sand. Unlike recent Presidents, I'm serious about lines in the sand and I suspect there are millions more with similar sentiments.

Phuoc 'em. With malice and forethought.

D

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain