I pretty much started rifle hunting with a Marlin 45-70, I took my 1st deer with a 12gage, than a rem 742 06, had to buy my own rifle when the Marlin got bought! Im left eye Dom. but right handed so lever guns and single shot rifles are what I hunt with! Killed alot of deer with that 45-70, than got the single shot bug, than to make it harder the Black powder sharps ect. One day i picked up a Win.1886 light weight 45-70 made in 1901, took alot of game with the old girl, one rifle I wish id never have sold! My 1st 99 was a Saddlering 303 per my handle on here. Caught the bug from here owned 48 1899/99s at one time, have owned around 70 and alot of rare ones have come & gone! down to 4 now, and dont think they are going anywhere, hope not! Med. issues and life got in the way of my collecting, so that faze is over, did look at 2 99s today, but just looked! also anyone looking for a 410 savage 99 barrel I know where one is nice shape but I think been reblued All there for $250.00 PM me and Ill tell ya where! not mine!

Last edited by saddlering; 06/21/16.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!