I recently received a wildebeest skull and naturally there are strange horns attached. Like nothing anyone has seen around here, so...

I went to the only store in town and showed the morning crowd (1/2 doz. old men sitting on milk crates and a bench) the skull. Told them I found it up in the bottom and asked what kind it was. No one had a clue, but there were plenty of guesses. I set back and let them have at it. Someone said that a fellow had a cow that had horns similar to that and maybe the cow had died, but somebody pointed out the horns weren't hollow, so that theory got squashed. One or two said they had no idea what it came from. One of the fellows believes in aliens and I laughingly suggested that it might be some sort of cow mutation, caused by aliens. Well, that got him started and for the next 10 min. or so, we got a lesson on aliens. One fellow took a pic with his phone to show his nephew, who is a game warden.

The conversation drifted off onto other important subjects, so I took the skull and went on home. I figure by tomorrow (next day at the latest), it will be all over town and the stories will really start flying. I'll keep the skull out of sight for a while, just to see how big the horns will grow, and believe me, they will grow; and to hear the ideas about what it is and where it came from.

Cant wait to hear the stories!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21