For your application, if you're only taking pictures, many of today's cameras will do a good job. The Bushnell's have excellent battery life and trigger time on pictures, not so good on video. I have a stealth cam G 42 I picked up last year, which takes very good video as a decent trigger time and the batteries seem to last quite a while. The only problem I've had with it, is the size of the video files are several times larger than the Bushnell's. That tends to fill up SD card faster. I don't have any first-hand experience with the Brownings but the have had good reviews. I like the Primos proof cam three, but be careful with the battery compartment on it as the terminals can be fragile. Trigger time is about quarter second on pictures, but over two seconds on video.

One thing to think about, if you have bears in the area, I would get a no glow camera and put it as high up in the tree as you can pointing down at the feed. Bears can be very curious about cameras that have a red glow and tear them down to investigate.