Originally Posted by 65BR
Seal Billy, have you tried 8-20lb braid on spinning?

Wonder what lb nanofil and fireline, and size of reel?

I have tried all kinds of braid on spinning reels over the years. I cant remember what lb tests and brands. Its been fireline after I quit using braid till the last 3 or 4 years which has been nanofil. I use the nanofil on size 30 pflueger reels. I have a pflueger arbor that is REALLY good with superline and florocarbon and mono flies off it like butter, I also have a size 30 pflueger supreme that is great so far but I have only had it about a year. Nano works on it great too but the arbor handles any line type better than any reel i have used. I have 12# nano on it right now and 8# invizx seagar floro on the spare spool. The arbor really shines with floro, any ol spinning reel works great with naonfil. With the Arbor its the indian, with the nanofil its the arrow, great reel vs great line.

When I do use braid its frog fishing and deep spinner baiting at night and I throw braid on old ambassaduer 3600 reels, they are tylor made for braid and very small.

Molestache Larry will be by in a few to debunk my humble thoughts about the matter with retarded lingo and dip$hit logic, stay tuned.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner