Originally Posted by JDK
I am fully aware that the legislative branch cannot convene a grand jury, issue search warrants, or conduct criminal investigations. I actually like the guy but let's be honest..his Benghazi investigation was a loud and expensive nothing.

Typical bullshit artist.

I'm guessing all you liberals that are critical of the Benghazi investigation have watched very little or none of the actual investigations that were televised and form your opinions from the little snippets that your liberal media feeds you. All the Republicans and especially Gowdy have done an outstanding job even though they are only allowed 5 minutes to ask questions and are constantly interrupted by the Democrats on the committee. I watched ALL 13 hours of Hildebeast's testimony and your liberal news media reported how she really put it to the committee. The exact opposite was what happened. She did like she always does-she lied constantly , wouldn't answer the question asked, she stalled until the questioner's time was used up and the answer to many questions was "I don't recall". "I don't recall" has always been one of her favorite answers. Gowdy also did an excellent job with the "Fast and Furious" investigation. THE BULLSHIT ARTIST IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN HILDEBEAST.

Last edited by victoro; 06/25/16.