I have or had both and even have two 6mm Bartlein barrels in the safe and one was for a .243AI build. The .243AI is great but after playing with the Creed I don't feel the desire or need to fire form brass. The Creed is just easy!!

My experience with the 6.5 Creed started with a Ruger American Predator to play with and use as a loaner. I fell in love with the accuracy and how easy it was to shoot right out of the box.

Below is a 200yd group with H4350 and 140gr Berger Hunting VLD's that I loaded to mag length and shot using the same load I use with A-Maxes, it also does this with factory Hornady Match Ammo. This group was with no load work up I just loaded three rounds and below is the results. In fact I have only shot three bullets out of the box of Berger's and was impressed but continued using the A-Max for the rest of the season. The five holes below is 140gr A-Max Match ammo shot at 300yds.

[Linked Image]

I used the American Predator last year and decided I wanted a custom so I used the action of my .243AI and had a 6.5 Creed built by Joe Collier.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is three shots with factory 140gr Hornady Match ammo fired by Joe before he sent me the rifle.
[Linked Image]

Like Steelhead said I think the Creed is about the perfect cartridge and would be hard to beat for accuracy.

I'm considering using one of my two 6mm Bartlein barrels for a 6mm Creed especially since Hornady is making brass for it.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman