Sonia Sodomizer, the Affirmative Action Associate Justice, along with the other Marxist Justices’ should be impeached, disbarred and removed for violating their oath of office. Responsibilities of the Supreme Court only include: 1) The power of judicial review. The Supreme Court plays an essential role in ensuring that each branch of government recognizes the limits of its own power, 2) The Supreme Court protects civil rights and liberties by striking down laws that violate the Constitution, & 3) The Supreme Court sets appropriate limits on democratic government by ensuring that popular majorities cannot pass laws that harm and/or take undue advantage of unpopular minorities. In essence, the Supreme Court serves to ensure that the changing views of a majority do not undermine the fundamental values common to all Americans, i.e., freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and due process of law. Yet she and the other Marxist Associate Justices allow their personal political views to influence their reasoning and they insist on legislating from the bench, a clear violation of Article III Section 1 of the Constitution.

Hopefully, no one will show up for the "Conversation with U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sodomizer."

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue