Darrik, I was hoping to score a 243 HB for a new LR Precision & 'yote shooter, that at some time could be rebored to 260 or 7-08 is/was my main interest.

FWIW Started to make a reservation for a LR class, where a buddy does one on ones out to 800 yards in one day with a 90% success rate, based on getting this gun with time to get up to speed for the Class early next spring.

Mebbe could take something else in Ceracoat umm in 7-08/7Rmg or 308 for a beater & 6.5x55 to go with my do all 260 T3...Already have a new 270 blue Venture I bought for a beater at $100 net under the Howa SS deal that could go away for a SS 270 ...but had 270's for 40+ years and really past time for some new experiences to conquer .... nothing else really trips my trigger out that super short list at that price.

However, I could do all Cerecoat's if the price was more bettah...just glad I haven't sold some stuff to cover the CC Bill I'd expected to pay you. Oh Well Story of my Life "If it's too good to be True" yaddayadda.

Keep digging and keep me posted. Have a Blessed Day it ain't over until it's over.
Ron

Last edited by verhoositz; 07/08/16.

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.