Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
FYI --

The deal is off. They wouldn't accept a lower offer and I can't invest that kind of money in the cerakoted guns -- they were the majority of the inventory.

I apologize. I was given bad information in the beginning. I suspected something was astray after I issued a PO and couldn't get confirmation in a timely fashion.

Had they all been stainless as I was told, it would be a different story.

I'll keep watching for deals, but unfortunately this one fell through. I know there is egg on my face over this ordeal, but in the end it just wasn't a good business decision once the inventory changed.

Absolutely zero need to apologize for a vendor providing you with inaccurate information, an action/act that was totally out of your control.

Considering the volume of business that you do, I'm surprised that the vendor isn't falling over himself apologizing to you.

Thank you for giving the 24HCF crew "first dibs" on great deals, like the limited run of RAR-Predators in 260 and the close out on the stainless Marlin XS7s.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain