“Yeah, I also was a Nation of Islam member."

Videos on Long’s account show that he was a former Nation of Islam member. He also ranted against “crackers” and made references to Alton Sterling, the black man killed by police in Baton Rouge on July 5. In the video Long is heard lamented “working for the white people.” He encouraged one man riding in his vehicle as he filmed using a body camera to shop only at black-owned businesses. He brought up a hypothetical scenario in which a family member who wanted to buy carpet was forced to buy from non-black business owners.

Long also appears to have been in Dallas in the days after Micah X. Johnson killed five police officers during protests there earlier this month. Like Long, Johnson had also served in the military and was affiliated with the radical black liberation movement. “It’s justice. You know what I’m saying?” Long said in one video defending Johnson’s attack.

Law enforcement officials have reportedly said that Long was a member of a sovereign citizen movement. He promotes a book he wrote and discusses black liberation ideology.

Law enforcement officials said Sunday that the shooting does not appear to have been race-related. sick

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/b...-on-youtube-channel-video/#ixzz4Eild3Az1

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.